George H. Scott Memorial Award
The George H. Scott Memorial Award is named after early member of the Board of Directors of The Toxicology Forum who helped guide the development of The Forum. The award honors an individual in the field of toxicology who has demonstrated an outstanding role in developing and applying the science of toxicology. The award is presented annually at the summer meeting of The Toxicology Forum.
Review past honorees of the George H. Scott Memorial Award.
To submit a nomination for the George Scott Award, please complete the online submission form below. Please be sure to complete your application by emailing a copy of the candidate's CV to email@example.com
- Consistent production of high-impact research
- Contribution of significant scientific knowledge in a toxicological discipline and mentoring
- Publication of a body of work in high-quality journals that reflects excellence in toxicology
- Recognition among peers with positions on review panels, advisory bodies and editorial boards, and with professorships and lectureships
- Development of technological or methodological innovations that have moved the field of toxicology forward
- Receipt of departmental, national, or international awards