Levels of Membership
To apply for membership, submit an application form, your Curriculum Vitae to: The Toxicology Forum, 1300 Eye Street NW, Suite 1010 East, Washington, DC 20005-3314. Membership applications are reviewed and approved by the Board of Directors twice a year and renewed annually as invoiced.
Available to any person who is actively involved and interested in the field of toxicology and who is self employed as a sole consulting professional or who is employed by one of the following: (1) a national or multinational governmental body; (2) a university; or (3) a charitable, research, scientific, or educational organization that is dependent upon donations for funding (Section 501 of the IRS code).
Available to firms, associations, corporations, partnerships, and academic and other institutions that are exempt from taxation under Section 501 of the Internal Revenue Code. Consulting organizations of two or more professionals are also eligible.
Available at three levels, is open to firms, associations, corporations, partnerships, and academic and other institutions. By becoming a corporate member, all individuals in your organization who have an interest in the field of toxicology will enjoy the full benefits of membership.
- Reduced meeting registration fees. For Associate and Corporate memberships, all members of your organization will enjoy the same reduced registration fees.
- The facilitation of informed scientific exchange with leading government, industry, and academic scientists in a neutral forum at agreeable locations.
- Support for the only meetings where there is open discussion of general principles and scientific advances in toxicology, as well as the application of toxicology to the formation of public health policy and the resolution of regulatory questions.
- Member input in generating programs and speakers for future meetings.
- Eligibility for election as Officers and to the Board of Directors, the governing and policy-making body of The Forum.
- Guaranteed acceptance of registration for the annual winter meeting in Washington, DC, the annual summer meeting in Aspen, Colorado, the annual European meeting in Brussels, Belgium, and other special meetings of The Forum. Attendance is limited for non-members.
- Password access to the information posted in the Members Portal section of the Web site.
- Access to password-protected documents of The Toxicology Forum's most recent meetings.
- Listing in the membership directory.
- A free transcript of the proceedings of the annual meetings.
- Purchase of past years' transcripts of Forum meetings at a reduced rate.