Levels of Membership
Individual Membership shall be available to individuals and those whose organizations are not eligible for Corporate or Associate Membership. The Board may determine threshold under which for-profit organization or nonprofit organization employees may be eligible for individual membership. Persons will be considered for individual membership based on education, training, practical experience, professional achievement, and similar criteria. Access Individual member details and application.
Associate Membership shall be available to (1) not-for-profit organizations; (2) agencies and other governmental bodies; (3) academic institutions. Every Associate Member shall designate a voting representative who shall have full authority to represent, vote, and act for such organization in all matters coming before The Toxicology Forum. Access Associate member details and application.
Corporate Membership shall be available at varying levelsto for-profit organizations. Every Corporate Member shall designate a voting representative who shall have full authority to represent, vote, and act for such organization in all matters coming before The Toxicology Forum. Access Corporate membership details and application.
- Reduced meeting registration fees.
- The facilitation of informed scientific exchange with leading government, industry, and academic scientists in a neutral forum at agreeable locations.
- Support for the only meetings where there is open discussion of general principles and scientific advances in toxicology, as well as the application of toxicology to the formation of public health policy and the resolution of regulatory questions.
- Member input in generating programs and speakers for future meetings.
- Eligibility for election as Officers and to the Board of Directors, the governing and policy-making body of The Forum.
- Password access to the information posted in the Members Portal section of the Web site.
- Access to password-protected documents of The Toxicology Forum's most recent meetings.
- Listing in the membership directory.